Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cleansing for a Healthy Absorption

When I was a child, because I my digestive system was not regular, my body could not handle food, and I was frequently sick.  I remember going to the hospital and being told that it had to do with the irregularity of my digestive system.  They had given me something to help, but it never fully helped my situation.  I’m almost 20 now, and still had problems.  My stomach has become very sensitive.
       I got this tea recommended by my friends called Nature's Tea  made by Unicity International  about a month ago.  The first three days I was using it, it really became apparent that I had a lot of toxins inside me.  Within the two weeks where it is used everyday, I lost fat on my stomach.  It was really amazing because I had been doing crunches everyday before I started, so I had built up muscle there, but the fat was still on top of the muscle.  With the proper diet and this tea, I lost an inch on my waist.  No lie.  
After two weeks, I felt a lot better and my system was regular after years of not being regular. With this detoxification, it finally flushed out all of the things that had been hindering my system.  


How can it help?
1.)  If you have constipation or do not go on a regular basis, it will improve regularity and solve constipation
2.)  Gets rid of that “spare tire” and helps you get a flat tummy
3.)  Helps the intestinal, urinary and immune system
4.)  Improves stomach and intestinal function
5.)  Clears away parasites and toxins that make nutrients harder for your body to absorb
6.)  Reduces cellulite
7.)  Promotes better sleep at night


How does it work?
Using a blend of Chinese and American herbs, this tea helps the body cleanse itself naturally.  When your bowels are regular, the colon can function properly.  Killing the parasites and flushing the toxins let your body absorb nutrients more effectively and therefore your body will be able to slim itself naturally.


What are these parasites?  Why should I think I have parasites?
About 85% of people have some sort of parasite inside them. 


How to use it:
In the box, there are two packs of tea bags.  The first one is used for two weeks every evening.  The first time you let the teabag soak for 3-5 minutes.  Every night, increase the seeping time by a minute until you get to 15 minutes.  Then after the two weeks, there are 14 more tea bags.  Drink Natures Tea once a week from then on.


Tips:
- drink lots of water after you go to the bathroom in the morning
-eat healthy to promote good nutrient absorption
-drink it after you’ve eaten


Where to buy?
At the Unicity website, click on products> shopping.  Under the category of Digestive, it is Natures Tea.  Here is the link for people who live in the United States 

You can buy it retail price.  It is $31 (so about $1 per tea bag).  But if you sign up for Preferred Customer , then you can get a discount price and free shipping on anything you order from Unicity.  I highly recommend this company (there will be more reviews on their products! You can really save yourself from having future problems with health!).  And the last option is to join as a Franchise Owner.  If you are good at motivating people, I highly recommend this choice.  You can get a higher discount and earn money as well.  The discounts are usually almost the retail price cut in half!


And here is my sponsor code (everyone needs to provide a sponsor to complete registration):  124055266

People from these countries can buy from Unicity website: Canada, Colombia, anywhere in Europe, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United States, Venezuela




Awesome. I will definitely be using more Unicity products. (I am also currently using some already too.) 

Also, if you have any questions, let me know at niing@post.com

<3











No comments:

Post a Comment