Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dr. Jart Black Label Detox Healing BB Cream Review

Today I used my mom's bb cream.


She uses it because she has hyper-pigmentation on her cheeks, and this bb cream can soften the condition by lightening the skin.  


Other bb creams have skin whitener, but she needed a bb cream that had full coverage and was made for slightly darker skin.



This bb cream was dark on my skin at first, but within five minutes, it matched my natural shade.  I didn't even need to use mineral powder to make it more "yellow" like how I do with Missha and Thefaceshop.


I simply used a transparent powder to set the bb cream.



Ok! Yes, now I'm ready to go to church.

Now for the vital information...



Coverage:  full
Texture: thick and creamy
Shade: medium-dark
Tint: beige undertone
Fragrance: very faint fragrance that is pleasant
Oil-Control: good
Dewy or Matte (finish): matte
Overall comments:  It is very thick to use as a foundation, but if you just cover spots up on your face, it is amazing.  I don't use foundation anymore, I just use this to conceal acne scars, and it works wonders.  The coverage is perfect and it stayed all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment