Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lioele Triple Solution BB Cream (SPF30/PA++) (50ml) Review

Finally I received my Lioele Triple Solution BB Cream (SPF30/PA++) (50ml)



Here is my un-make uped face....it's been pretty clear now.




The bb cream on my hand.  The color is definitely more yellow than the others I have tried.




And the end result, but with only bb cream and translucent powder on. :)



Coverage:  full
Texture: creamy
Shade: medium
Tint: yellow undertone
Fragrance: strong, but nice
Oil-Control: medium
Dewy or Matte (finish): matte
Overall comments:  I chose this bb cream because of the shade.  It goes really well and I do not have to use any colored powder with it.  One thing that annoys me is the functionality of the pump.  It is hard to use.

1 comment:

  1. is it available in the philippines? I really like the color and consistency based on your photo..:) have you noticed any changes in your skin after a month of use?

    ReplyDelete