Thursday, October 14, 2010

Awaken with Bio Reishi Coffee

This morning I thought I was going to die from lack of sleep.  Lately I have not been sleeping because I have been working.

But I knew the day would get better after I had my coffee.

There is a coffee from Unicity that is only sold in Asia.  

It's instant coffee, but my family is still using Folder's Coffee.


Bio Reishi Coffee is a healthy start to your day, as it contains red reishi mushroom, one of the highest grade of ganoderma.

Reishi is extremely good for your health:
BENEFITS

Caffeine: 
Bio Reishi has 11.5mg per oz and regular coffee has 40-110 mg per 12 oz.
This is caffeine you do not necessarily need.



Health Benefits:


  • Can control your system of sugar and fats 
  • Blood pressure
  • Protects liver from toxins
  • Makes you awake- you don’t need all that caffeine
  • Decreases asthma 
  • Stimulate nerve system and brain
  • Prevent cancer
  • Decreases nervous tension



Taste:
It's exactly the taste of a cappuccino!  It tastes professional.  If you put one bag into one cup of water, it comes out perfectly.  I personally add sweetener, but most other people who drink it do not add anything.  And it definitely does not need any creamer or flavor, because it is cappuccino-like.

Other Info:
It has a shelf life of 24 months.  Each pack is 20 cups of coffee.

If you are a unicity member who lives in an Asian country, you should definitely try this.

Gives you energy to start the day without an overdose of caffeine.



1 comment:

  1. I would love to sell this brand in america. How can I go about becoming a distributor or reseller?

    Please contact

    Jeff
    411pro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete