Monday, October 11, 2010

My Skin Journey


This is my own acne journey.

I have always had skin problems since I was 13 years old.  It started just on my forehead, little spots.  But it kept getting worse as I tried to treat it with products such as Pro Active and Acne Free.



Then when I was older, I began to drink.  My acne became the main problem in my life.


It was horrible, there were cysts, blackheads, whiteheads, and spots all over my cheeks, my chin, neck, and back.

 I tried everything, but I didn’t take care of my health.  I tried to cover it with make up, but it was still really noticeable.



Then, I started to sleep more and drink more water and exercise.



Later, my boyfriend told me about these products he was using to detoxify his body.

I used Nature’s Tea, SuperChlorophyll, and Red Clover.

Red Clover helps your liver by taking out the toxins and passing it through your digestive system.  When you have toxins in your digestive system, your forehead breaks out.  My forehead broke out, but now it is clear.

Nature’s Tea flushed out the toxins.

SuperChlorophyll really helped by making the oxygen flow through my blood easier.

Without make up now.

Me with bb cream on now.


Now my face routine is like this:

Internal routine:
-SuperChlorophyll everyday
-Nature’s tea once a week
-still detoxifying with Red Clover

Cleansing routine:
-Wash with Nuetragena Oil Free Wash (2% Salicylic acid)
-Tone with Rice water as a home made toner
-Moisturize with Clinique Gel Moisturizer
-Treat and Prevent acne with Antibiotic Topical gel called Clindamycin

Everyone’s skin is different, but this is what worked for me.

Ning.

No comments:

Post a Comment