Monday, November 22, 2010

Why Chi is good for your hair

In every mall, especially during the holidays, there seems to be these over-aggressive kiosk employees who shove their products down your throat.  

Well, imagine this: 
You're about to walk out of the mall and a tall man with his hair slicked back practically comes charging toward you with a hair serum sample.  "Here is a free token of our appreciation that you are giving us your time."
"What?"
And then he grabs you arm and leads you to the kiosk and forces you to sit down. "Don't worry, I'm not going to straighten your hair."
"Ok, I don't want to get my hair straightened please."
"What type of straightener do you use?" he asks. "Your hair looks bad."
"A Chi," you answer, slightly offended.
Then he proceeds to rant on and on about how Chi fries your hair because the ceramic is not real ceramic, and the Chi silk infusion serum is bad for your hair.  And then of course, his company is the best and their serum is much better.
And then he pulls the bun out and starts to straighten your hair.
"Wait...! I thought you said you wouldn't straighten my hair!"
"Sorry, I lied.  Now..."

"'Sorry I LIED'"???????
Ok, so how am I supposed to know you didn't lie about everything else you just told me.  Not to mention you were way too aggressive in getting me to sit on this stool.  Now you're doing exactly what I asked you not to do and insulting my hair!  How do you know how it's like to straighten your hair if you're a guy who slicks back his hair everyday?

Well, let me tell you something!  Chi is not bad for your hair!


Chi Silk Infusion Review
Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk (Chemically modified, partially digested silk), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Boron Nitride Powder.

Usually, you spread about a dime size throughout your hands and work it through your hair.  It makes hair calm and silky, and protects against heat damage.  It contains real silk proteins.

And >>>HERE<<<  is a guide on how to use it for best results when blow drying and straightening.

Almost EVERYONE rates it as best.

Personally, I would definitely recommend this product.  It makes a good hair calmer after a shower.  Also, the smell doesn't make me sick.  It is quite pleasant.  Another important thing for me is that it doesn't make my skin break out when my hair is against my face.

When I was leaving the kiosk, the woman who worked there yelled something in Israeli at me. 
Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment