Thursday, December 30, 2010

Biotin Verdict

As you may know, I've been taking a pure biotin supplement (from GNC, about 2500 mcg), for about a month now, hoping my hair would grow faster.

My hair normally grows extremely slow.

And while it has grown...

(about an inch from the time I began using it)

...all I can say is that the only thing that is noticeably different about my hair...

... is that it is much thicker than last month.

Biotin= hair thickening, just as fish oil= shiny,stronger hair


Therfore, if you would like healthy thick hair, take OmegaLife-3 and a biotin supplement (you can get one at GNC or Vitamin World for about $15).

Ning.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers. Colored Contacts for Astigmatism

    ReplyDelete