Saturday, January 29, 2011

Unipower Thailand Seminar

Today, my fiance and I attended the Unipower seminar in Chiang Mai Grandview Hotel.  It was only 200 baht (about 7 dollars) to see the Unicity Diamonds of Thailand.

When we arrived, there, we realized that we were very much underdressed.  Most of the men were wearing suits and ties and the girls dresses.  We were wearing common street clothes (but in defense, we didn't plan on it).  Some of the girls were carrying designer purses and wearing brand-name shoes.

Rasa (Triple Diamond), Dr. Tarn (Double Diamond), Christopher Kim (Executive Vice President), and more Diamonds and high-up people were there to speak.

There were also stories about others who were healed or had success with Unicity. All of them were from different backgrounds growing up.  I was surprised when Dr. Tarn told the crowd that his family was a farming family and he asked the crowd for a show of hands "who is from a farming family?" and about half of the people, so sophistically dressed, raised their hands.

A computer programmer who worked so hard at his job that he developed a tumor in his brain.  When he was introduced to Unicity, he was able to be cured of the tumor and have great financial success.

Most of the seminar was in Thai, so my fiance had to be my personal translator, but Mr. Kim spoke in English.  He said that people who have dreams won't have opportunity.  Only when you are building your dreams do you realize the height that you can climb within your life.

Motivation was the key to this seminar, and some of it was nice cars, nice clothes, financial freedom.  But the part that struck me is when they mentioned the happiness of their parents, the health of their families.  One man's inspiration was simply to spend more time with the one he loved because "you never know when your time is up."

My dad makes a decent salary.  My family lives pretty well.  We're lower middle class.  But it kills my dad inside to know that it could be better.  He has to tell his kids "no" for things.  And his health is quickly deteriorating.  His legs and back always hurt, and he can't sleep at night.  Worry plagues his silent moments, and fills his happy moments with pain.

I have much more motivation, but it is too personal to share yet.

This company is different in that you cannot do it alone.  You need a team.  You need to help others succeed in order to get results.  It is a selfless cause.  All that is spread is good health and the passive income.

Maybe I don't care for wearing nice clothes and driving a Lamborghini.  But I do want to see the people I love smile.  If I can have that, then I will be happy.  Make life better.


*On a side note, I'm trying to work on a ClearStart post to instruct how to do a colon cleanse the correct way, because so many people have misconceptions and wrong methods for doing it.
**Sorry no pics...because my camera sucks with dark lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment